|Natural Stone Premium Sealer Quart|
|Natural Stone Premium Sealer provides natural stone the maximum amount of protection from spills of oil-based or water-based liquids, while maintaining the stone’s characteristic elegance.|
Shipping Details >>|
|All Orders Ship For Free. No Minimum!
Review this product
Be sure to use caution when looking for a sealer to protect your countertops and floors from staining because many sealers add a shine or deepen the stone’s color. You have taken the time to match the hues of your stone countertops or floors perfectly with your home and you want them to stay that way. Natural Stone Premium Sealer prevents you from having to compromise your aesthetics. Our unique formula seals natural stone from staining, and yet will not change the color or appearance of any stone surface.
Natural Stone Premium Sealer provides natural stone the maximum amount of protection from spills of oil-based or water-based liquids, while maintaining the stone’s characteristic elegance.
Stone is a natural substance and needs to breathe. This sealer allows stone’s natural moisture vapors to continue to be released, while providing sealing protection that lasts for years.
- Always test a small area before using on entire job
- All stains must be removed before applying
- Do not dilute
- Use in well ventilated area
- For best results, apply sealer to dry surfaces
Directions for Use
- If central heating ducts are close to stone surface, close vents so the sealer can adhere to the natural stone temperature.
- Clean surface using Tile Guard® Marble & Granite Countertop Cleaner or Tile Guard® Safe for Stone Daily Cleaner.
- Pour the sealer directly on the stone surface.
- Liberally spread the sealer using a clean and dry white terry cloth towel. (If the first application begins to absorb in quickly, apply one more application.)
- Within five minutes, wipe off any excess sealer in circular motion with a clean, dry white terry cloth towel.
- If excess sealer dries on the stone and creates a haze or streaks, reapply the sealer to area and wipe off immediately using clean, dry white terry cloth.
- For extra porous stones, a second application can be applied immediately after the first application.
- Floor surfaces may be walked on four hours after application.
- Allow 24-48 hours for proper curing. 48 hours is best.
For use on these surfaces:
- Terra Cotta
- Sanded Grout
- Porcelain Tile
- Seals natural stone from water-based and oil-based stains
- Will not discolor natural stone
- Protection lasts for years
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- WARNING: Contains 2-Butoxyethanol and Isopropanol.
- Use & store in well ventilated areas only.
- Use proper personal protective equipment including rubber safety gloves and goggles or glasses.
- May cause gastrointestinal, eye, and skin irritation.
- Do not take internally. Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Use according to instructions.
- EYES: Flush with water for 15 minutes and get medical attention.
- SKIN: Wash thoroughly with water for 15 minutes.
- INGESTION: Do NOT induce vomiting. Call a physician immediately.
- INHALATION: Remove person to fresh air and seek medical attention if breathing does not improve.
- For emergencies refer to the product’s MSDS.