|One Step Grout Sealer 15oz|
|Tile Guard® One Step Grout Sealer with "Spray Any-Way Nozzle" makes application fast and easy on floors, walls and countertops. Tile Guard® One Step Grout Sealer penetrates deeply, providing a long-lasting barrier that resists stains from spills, water, and oil. Sealer may need to be reapplied after 1-3 years depending on surface type and use.|
• Fast and easy application with the Spray Any-Way Nozzle for floors, walls and countertops.
• Excess sealer evaporates away and does not leave any hard to remove residue on the tiles.
This product cannot ship to Hawaii or Alaska.
Shipping Details >>|
|All Orders Ship For Free. No Minimum!
Review this product
Tile Guard® One Step Grout Sealer eliminates the need to spend hours cleaning off residue from applying a grout sealer to your tile. One Step’s formula makes excess sealer evaporate, there is no hard-to-remove residue on the tiles. Spray along the grout lines and don’t worry about getting it on the tiles.
This sealer penetrates and provides a long-lasting barrier to resist stains from spills, water, and oil on your grout.
Tile Surface Temperature: Between 50° and 80°F.
- Allow new grout to cure overnight before applying sealer.
- Mask or avoid spraying floor boards and trim.
- Read all direction and warnings on this product before spraying.
- Grout joints must be cleaned with a neutral, Ph cleaner and allowed to dry, and free
of sealers or coatings.
- Test in an inconspicuous area and allow to dry. Check for compatibility with grout
and surrounding surfaces.
- SHAKE CAN WELL BEFORE USING.
- Point nozzle away from you and at the grout line; keeping a distance of 10-24 inches.
Press the nozzle and spray along the grout, avoiding excess sealer that may result in
- If you accidentally apply too much sealer and pooling, simply wipe up the excess
while sealer is still wet.
- A second coat is recommended for maximum protection and to assure that no spots are
missed in the application process. Apply second coat immediately. Multiple coats may be
needed depending on grout. Always test to ensure grout is completely sealed.
- 10. Full cure is achieved in 24 hours. Floor may be walked on when dry to the touch.
Keep floor dry and free from moisture for 24 hours. In heavy traffic and use areas,
sealer may need to be reapplied annually to ensure the best level of protection.
- 1" x 1" tile = 20 sq ft/can
- 4" x 4" tile = 85 sq ft/can
- 6" x 6" tile = 125 sq ft/can
- 12" x 12" tile = 250 sq ft/can
- Test for water absorption periodically and reseal when water starts to absorb.
- For best protection, reseal annually to be certain your protection is at its
For use on these surfaces:
- For Ceramic & Porcelain Tile Grout
- For interior and exterior use on: sanded and unsanded grout.
- Fast and easy application with the Spray Any-Way Nozzle for floors, walls and countertops.
- Penetrates & seals out stains, moisture & mildew
- 360° Any-Way Nozzle for floors, walls & counters
- Residue-Free Finish
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DANGER! Contains: Hydrocarbon solvent, Butyl Acetate, Sealant Polymer and
Propane/Isobutane blend (propellant).
Use only with adequate ventilation. Prevent build-up of vapors by opening all
windows and doors to achieve cross-ventilation. Overexposure may cause lung damage. Do
not breathe vapor or spray mist. Use only as directed and only in areas adequately
ventilated to prevent vapor buildup. Do not use in enclosed or confined spaces. Where
adequate ventilation can not be guaranteed, an appropriate and properly fitted NIOSH
approved respirator should be used, but should only be done in accordance with
manufacturer’s directions for respirator use.
Exposure to heat or prolonged exposure to sun may cause bursting. Fumes or vapors may
catch fire. Keep away from heat, sparks, and flame. Extinguish all flames and turn off
any ignition sources. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothing. Misuse by
concentrating and inhaling contents may be harmful or fatal. Do not puncture or
incinerate container. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120˚ F.
If vapors are inhaled, remove person to fresh air. If breathing does not improve, get
medical attention immediately. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Get medical
attention immediately. For eye contact, flush thoroughly with water for 15 minutes and
get medical attention. For skin contact, wash thoroughly with soap and water.